coreFusion’s Aceptable Use Policy (AUP) for coreFusion Internet products and services
coreFusion’s Acceptable Use Policy (the “Policy”) for all coreFusion Products and Services is designed to help protect coreFusion, coreFusion’s customers and the Internet community in general from irresponsible or, in some cases, illegal activities. The Policy is a non-exclusive list of the actions prohibited by coreFusion. coreFusion reserves the right to modify the Policy at any time, effective upon posting at http://www.corefusion.com/abuse.
Prohibited Uses of coreFusion’s Systems, Products and Services
- Transmission, distribution or storage of any material in violation of any applicable law or regulation is prohibited. This includes, without limitation, material protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property right used without proper authorization, and material that is obscene, defamatory, constitutes an illegal threat, or violates export control laws.
- Sending unsolicited mail messages, including the sending of “junk mail” or other advertising material to individuals who did not specifically request such material (“e-mail spam”). This includes, but is not limited to, bulk-mailing of commercial advertising, informational announcements, and political tracts. It also includes posting the same or similar message to one or more newsgroups (excessive cross-posting or multiple-posting). coreFusion accounts or services may not be used to collect replies to messages sent from another Internet Service Provider where those messages violate this Policy or that of the other provider.
- Unauthorized use, or forging, of mail header information (e.g. “spoofing”).
- Unauthorized attempts by a user to gain access to any account or computer resource not belonging to that user (e.g., “cracking”), whether wilfully or caused by a virus infection or as the result of being hacked.
- Obtaining or attempting to obtain service by any means or device with intent to avoid payment.
- Unauthorized access, alteration, destruction, or any attempt thereof, of any information of any coreFusion customers or end-users by any means or device.
- Knowingly engage in any activities that will cause a denial-of-service (e.g., synchronized number sequence attacks) to any coreFusion customers or end-users whether on the coreFusion network or on another provider’s network, whether wilfully or caused by a virus infection or as the result of being hacked.
- Using coreFusion’s Products and Services to interfere with the use of the coreFusion network by other customers or authorized users.
Each coreFusion customer is responsible for the activities of its customer base/representatives or end-users and, by accepting service from coreFusion, is agreeing to ensure that its customers/representatives or end-users abide by this Policy. Complaints about customers/representatives or end-users of a coreFusion customer will be forwarded to the coreFusion customer’s postmaster for action. If violations of the coreFusion Acceptable Use Policy occur, coreFusion customer’s Products and Services reserves the right to terminate services with or take action to stop the offending customer from violating coreFusion’s AUP as coreFusion deems appropriate, without notice.
Report Policy violations to email@example.com